CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

We Have A WINNER!!!!!!!


Hello friends. I must announce our winner for the copy of Bonnie Hearn Hill's book ARIES RISING. Can I get a drum roll please?????? Congratulations to Donna O'brien who is the lucky winner!!! Your book will be mailed to you soon Donna, dear!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo Hope you enjoy it as much as my daughter has. I still haven't gotten my hands on our copy. She's lent it to her dearest girlfriends. Looks like I will have to buy my own copy! (wink)

Hugs.

Micole

2 comments:

Donna OBrien said...

Woohoo!!! Thanks Bonnie and Micole...that's so Awesome! I LOVE winning things...it very rarely happens, but when it does, I just LOVE it!! When I'm finished reading it Micole, I will loan my copy to MY girlfriend. ;-) But you have to give it back! LOL

Thanks again Bonnie!! (So excited..!!)

Donna

Micole Black said...

I'm so happy you were our winner!!! I hope you enjoy!
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Micole