CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Contest extended for two more days

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! The contest with Acquiring Editor, Donna O'Brien of Crescent Moon Press has been extended for 2 more days. If you didn't get a chance to enter, now is your chance. Today is your lucky day!!!! Details are on the side bar of my blog!!! If you have any questions, make sure to leave them in the comment section and I will get back to you as soon as I can today! All winners will be announced on Friday!


Thanks


Micole

2 comments:

Hildie McQueen said...

Great Interview, I always wondered what acquisitions editors spend their days doing. Sounds like a very busy life!

Donna OBrien said...

Hey Hildie!! Thanks for stopping by! Yes but when I get to work on wonderful projects like a certain author's book about a gorgeous Protector and his half demon/half human heroine, it's all worth it!